I'm moving to Delhi for my exams, while my boyfriend will be in Mumbai. How do I balance my life and relationship?

Next month, I am moving to Delhi for my exams, while my boyfriend will be in Mumbai. How do I balance between studying for my exams and keeping in touch with my boyfriend ?
I need some help or suggestions from those who are in a similar long distance.

Long Distance isn’t easy but not impossible. The important key is to communicate daily. It’s not possible to only study all day long. Make a focused time-table for study hours and during those concentrated periods, stay away from all distractions. The rest of the time can be for recreation, de-cluttering mind, relaxation, memory building exercises and of course, him.

In fact, chat with him while eating your meals, and taking walks and short breaks. Think of him as a relaxing, upliftment ally rather than a distraction.

I think relationships doesn’t get affected by distance. It gets affected by lack of quality time. Relationship is like a plant it needs nurturing. So, you’ll both could set a time to chat and keep sometime during the week for video chat. You’ll could also watch movies through video chats which is a new thing now. Also, if your liking of subjects are similar you can ask him guidance in chapters your finding it difficult. This surely helps.